{Collins} Screw Sizes on 51J-3 Front Panel

Hi Everyone,
I just got my refinished panel back for my 51J-3 (Thanks Howard!!) and I need to run a tap through the screw holes to clean up all of the threads, problem is I do not know what size.  Can anyone tell me the size and TPI for the screws that hold on the escutcheon and the ID tag.  The escutcheon looks like #4 fine thread (4-58), but I am not sure and would like to know for sure before I start putting it back together.
Thanks,
Jeff W8CQ

.
      http://www.collinsradio.org/html/membership.html    -paypal accepted-