From: collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry WA9VRH
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 5:06 PM
To: wd8pcu@xxxxxxx; gzook@xxxxxxxxx; fsanita@xxxxxxxxxx;
collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Re: Spam

Hi All,

You know that you have asked to be bombarded with this "Stuff"?   When =
the
reflector was moderated the moderators did their job and kept this and =
all
the other non-related Collins stuff off of here. The CCA Reflector =
archives
are a wealth of information and now that is reduced greatly because of =
all
the non-Collins related crap that is on here.
Maybe we should all thinking about what we really want to read???

Do you want to be able to bitch at the BoD in front of the world or do =
you
want to read only Collins related material and not how Aunt Martha's =
warts
are doing.
Tell the BoD what you want and let's see if they listen.

Moderated list without this stuff.

Non-Moderated list with this stuff and please quit griping (no bitching)
about it because YOU make it that much worse.

73 Larry WA9VRH
Collins Collectors Association Archive Manager