From: collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JRFKE5RI@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2008 9:56 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} KWS-1 Parts

While helping a fellow ham with his KWS-1 we  found a few problems.  The
Plate Voltage feed thru capacitor has turned  into a 256 ohm resistor - not
good!
I may have found a possible substitute  at RF Parts.  Also the plate "rings"

on the 4CX250's have  deteriorated.  The silver plated fingers have gotten
extremely brittle and  are falling off.  Does anyone know of a source for
replacements?  In  addition, recommendations for a source of the Buss high
voltage
fuse would be  helpful.

Thanks in advance,

John Felton