{Collins} Re: Two questions

I carried on a 2 meter radio once.  It was in the original box.  There was a big discussion.  The box went through the x-ray machine a few times.  Then I was allowed to take it on board.  This was pre 9/11.

Another time, I checked a HF rig.  It was in it's original double boxes.  I taped a QSL card to the top of the radio.

TSA opened both boxes then wrapped about 50 feet of TSA security tape around both boxes.

WD9X

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.