{Collins} Re: 30L-1 upgrade - TVI question

There are really too many variables to just say yes or no.
Back in the 70s, I had a neighbor whose stereo would go
ballistic whenever I used the amp on 20M.  Today, my
one neighbor has some issues with her (ancient) phone
and the other one sees some mild distortion on his PSP.
Fortunately for me, I had talked to them both about shared
responsibility for RFI when I first moved in, and there are
no issues.  If you have the "neighbor from hell" then
anything could happen. I say Go For It!  :)

Bob - AE6RV

--- Jeff Wayne <wayne4@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have an S-Line that I recently purchased.  The main components include a
> 32S-3 transmitter.  Everyone on my street has cable TV.  So far, running
> barefoot, I have only gotten RF into an active sub-woofer and a cordless 1.4
> GHz "Digital" phone that are both in my house.
>

> Before investing in a 30L-1 amplifier, I would like to know if anyone has
> experienced TVI after adding the amp in a cable TV neighborhood.  This is
> after no TVI with a non-amplified transmitter.
>

> Thank you.
>

> 73,
>

> Jeff, K1YLV

.