{Collins} Mechanical Filters - Trade?

Hello again,

I thought it might help to describe the pins further for the F 455 FD 19 7525 / 526 9691 020.

There are three pins at each end, in the shape of  greater than and less than symbols, with the point of the symbol being the ground,
and the open end of the symbol being two input/output pins.  Example:      >   plastic case   <

Again I am looking to trade 3 filters above part number (upper sideband), for 3 like models needed for (lower sideband)?

Or any other options possible?

Thanks so much, Brian WB7QDR, bvietri@xxxxxxx