Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:26 AM
Subject: {Collins} 516F-2 PS extention cord

I would like to mount my 516 power supply on the shelf provided in my 30S-1.
The problem is that the cable that goes from the 516 to the 32S-1 is only
about four feet long. Did Collins ever make an "extension cord" for this purpose?
If not, is the multi-conductor cable still available so I can replace my short cable?
Anyone know the original length of this cable?

Thanks for any info.

73,
Rene Morris
WR6MTR