Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 07:28:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: paul hendershott <pjhender2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} OT: FS: Collins S-Line US Navy

For Sale: Outstanding Collins S-Line Station from the USS Saratoga (CV-60). Own a piece of US Naval History. Please look at the link below for a history of the famed aircraft carrier. This station saw many years of service aboard the ship and was maintained by the navy to exacting standards. I've had the pleasure of speaking with and meeting a few of the men who operated the station over the years making QSO's all over the world and setting up phone patches for the crew while stationed around the globe.

This Collins S-Line is in Beautiful Cosmetic and Operational condition. The station has been re-capped & re-tubed where required, and aligned by a professional broadcast engineer and meets or exceeds manufacturer specs. This station includes the following: 32S-1 SSB/CW Transmitter, 75S-1 AM/SSB/CW Receiver, 30L-1 Linear Amplifier, 312B-4 Station Console/Phone Patch/Speaker, and 516F-2 AC Power Supply.

Please reply to pjhend@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with any offer if interested.

http://www.chinfo.navy.mil/navpalib/ships/carriers/histories/cv60-saratoga/cv60-saratoga.html

Thanks for taking a look! 73 Paul W9BBR

.