To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mark Coker" <kc7jog@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: {Collins} KWM-2A Restoration Project

Greetings to the Collins CCA Reflector

I bought my first Collins rig for restoration.

I have a question about cabinet hardware.
This KWM2-A has a winged emble.

On the top front of the rig, there are two small countersunk screws that attach the front panel trim ring to the outer cabinet shell. These screws are located just to the outside left and right of the lid fasteners on the top of the rig. Can anyone tell me what type of fastener these screws fasten to on the underside of the cast metal grey trim ring. I just have the bare holes and no fasterners. The Zeuss lid fasteners are installed an work ok.

73 Steve KE7RR

Be a better friend, newshound, and
.
     http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/    -paypal accepted-