{Collins} Replacing Capacitors

When replacing paper capacitors in our radios, what are the opinions of
metallized film vs. film and foil.  Looking at the various manufacturers'
websites, I don't find any definitive answer to choose one over the other.
Metallized film capacitors certainly less expensive but is price really
equated with performance.

David
KC2JD/4

.