{Collins} Bad Experience

Hello fellow CCA members.

I am trying to recover from a beating I got on EBay on some Collins equipment.

I purchase A KWM-2 (didn’t work). The KWM-2 power supply was in a beat up Heath Kit speaker cabinet.

The 30L-1 was three shades of gray (none Collins) and was painted with a paint brush. Feet holes stripped

out and 3 tubes broken. Have not powered it up yet. I better get a fire extinguisher first.

It only hurts when I try to sit down. Hi hi

I am looking for a cabinet to put the power supply in. I would be willing to paint it if it needed it. So it

Doesn’t have to be CCA Mint .

Harry-K2YZO

Harold P. Kopp, K2YZO

USN ATR2 Ret