{Collins} CCA Announces retiring and new President

CCA Announcement - May 4th 2008

The Collins Collector Association regretfully announces that Jack Mory, KE3WV has stepped down as the CCA President. Jack is going to focus his energies on his career and other personal issues that need his full attention. Jack has made a substantial contribution to the CCA over the last several years by serving simultaneously as a Board Member, the Presiding President, and the Membership Secretary. We all owe Jack a BIG THANK YOU. Please feel free to contact Jack and wish him well and thank him for his "above the call of duty" contributions to the CCA.

Paul Kluwe, W8ZO, will be joining the Board of Directors and succeed Jack in the role of President. Paul Kluwe is known to the CCA membership as the "moderate" Reflector Moderator. It was Paul who shepherded the Reflector during the days following the decision to open up and make more real time the Reflector postings. Paul established the present day Reflector guidelines and made the Reflector into what we all enjoy today. Please come and meet Paul at Dayton.

Pete Zilliox, K5PZ will assume the Membership Secretary's duties indefinitely or until such time as some member would like to volunteer to accept this important volunteer position.

We all are excited and look forward to having Paul lead the CCA organization. Please consider volunteering to support the many activities the CCA provides for its membership. As always, please feel free to contact Paul or any board member with your comments, concerns, and thank-you's.

73,
The CCA Board

Checked by AVG.