{Collins} Re: Grid Current Overload MOD for 30S-1

Service Bulletin No 1 for the 30S-1 eliminates the need for the grid overload relay. SB1 and other Service Bulletins and Service Information Letters can be downloaded from the CCA web site at http://www.collinsradio.org/Archives/Service_Bulletins_and_Information_Letters.aspx.

Jerry Kessler
N4JL