{Collins} Collins ?Suitcase?

In cleaning out I found a Samsonite suitcase which I think is the same as the
Collins suitcases.  I remember buying it at the Tecktronics "surplus" store new
in the box about 35 years ago.  It bears no markings and does NOT have any of
the foam padding.  Feet on bottom and one end (opposite the handle).  About 8
inches high, by 18 inches, by 30 inches.  Dark grey, wrinkle exterior, and in
excellent shape with a few scuffs. Inside is smooth unlined fiberglass. I wish I
had a camera so I could send a picture, but alas I don't have one (yet).
Anyway, if anyone wants this I'd like $35.00 plus shipping.  Sorry, no overseas
sales or shipping.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL