{Collins} Re: decals

I've used ChartPak press-on lettering for a number of years, in various fonts, colors, and sizes. They are available at:

http://www.duall.com/

Roland Burgan, KB8XI

Paul Kraemer wrote:
Stan
Art supply stores, like Dick Blick carry an assortment of white and black lettering sets in different fonts and sizes. Graphic design places can also make up custom sets from customer generated artwork.
Paul K0UYA
----- Original Message ----- From: STANLEY WHITE To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 1:44 PM
  Subject: {Collins} decals

  Hello to the group,wonder if someone could tell me where i could buy rub on decals,numbers and letters for my Collins radios and others.
               Thank you,Stan AC94-08310     VE3FKD/VE3GN

.
     http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/    -paypal accepted-
.