From: Jim Monk
Sent: Sunday 18 May 2008 7:11 PM
Subject: {Collins} Re: decals

Stan and others......... the Dri-Transfer electronic decals for Amateur Radio projects purchased from Antique Electric Supply in the past
consist  of electronic words, alphabetical letters and numbers, as well as various dial configurations, arrows and other useful designs.

They were produced in black or white "rub-ons" and worked very nicely on smooth surfaces. however,you might have difficulty with a dimpled, leather-like surface, such as a Collins front panel.

Those sheets were manufactured by Russell Industries Inc, 3069 Lawson Blvd, Oceanside NY, 11572.

I have also used some from C-Thru Graphics and the DATAK Corp.

Good Luck,

73/jim/W0JJL