{Collins} neutralization parts

Greetings all.

I am seeking all parts required to upgrade the neutralization circuit from the ceramic capacitor to the air variable in order to fit 6146W's into my kwm2.

Does anyone have these available for sale? Also, does anyone have any service notes/ field notes/ how to info about this a modification.

I would appreciate any help about this change.

73's de Geoff vk3fabv.

PS:

I have just passed the Advanced License; awaiting a new call sign :)

73's
.
     http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/    -paypal accepted-
.