{Collins} Translations to/from English

To All CCA Members,

Occasionally CCA Board members get emails from individuals in other than the English language. Do we have any volunteers who read/write foreign languages who I can count on to translate these documents? All volunteers, please contact me and let me know (1) what languages you can translate into/from English, (2) your contact information and (3) your availability. I have a need for Spanish at the moment.

Thanks for the BandWidth,

73,

Pete Zilliox

K5PZ