{Collins} Microphone recommendation

I picked up a very nice fully loaded HF-380 in Dayton last weekend, It came with a Heil Goldline Vintage model microphone. Can anyone recommend which is the best microphone for the 380? I have a number of microphones but I would like to narrow it down to a few that I can test on the air, I would rather not have to wire a connector on each and everyone to test on the air if I don't have to.
Electro-Voice:
636
638
664
719

Shure:
Unidine 515SA
Unidine 540
Unidine 545SA
444

Shure:
Unidine 515SA
Unidine 540
Unidine 545SA
444

Astatic D 104

Heil:
Goldline (vintage)
Pro-40
Heritage (classic)

Maybe I can test any of the recommended microphones on the 20 meter net tomorrow.
73, Jim kh7ww