From: "carl lowry" <l_carlj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} FS:  S-Line Appearance Monitor Scope
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:48:18 -0400
Sender: collins-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have for sale a recently made ( September 2006 ) S-Line Appearance Monitor Scope known as the 610C-3 Model.
Resembles the 312B-4 Station Control.
Those interested may view more info & pictures on my website at:
http://www.k4zrd.com/610C3.html
and
http://www.k4zrd.com/610C3JMP.html
Please e-mail me for price & shipping info.
73s
Carl, k4zrd
.
     http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/    -paypal accepted-