From: collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Michael Tortorella
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2009 1:07 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} regulated low voltage supply for S-line

G'day and happy new year to everyone, I am thinking about experimenting with
regulating the 275 volt 200 mA low voltage for the 32S-.  Does anyone have a
good design that might be suitable?  I was looking at the screen circuit of
the KWS-1 that uses a 6AS7 as a pass tube but that seems to be about a 35-40
mA load.  Would the 6AS7 handle the 200 mA load from the 32S-?  Any advice
appreciated, up to and including "not necessary."

Thanks and 73

Mike W2IY