{Collins} 302C-3 for sale

I have an immaculate 302C-3 for sale. I purchased it last year and it was
NIB.  I have all of the original paper work and photos.  I recently had to
purchase an antenna tuner with a meter built-in and unfortunately, cannot
use this 302C-3. I used it with my 32S-3 barefoot for a few hours. The meter
was originally produced for the military and has a label plate attached to
the front by Collins.  If anyone is interested in purchasing this meter set,
I am asking $400 plus shipping.  You will not find a 302C-3 in better
condition than this one.  This device will not be sold outside the U.S.  I
do not participate in PayPal and am not a dealer. I will accept a certified
check or money order with appropriate time delay to verify authentication.

I can email photos upon request.

Thank you.

-73,

Jeff Wayne, K1YLV   CCA Member: AC08-12088