{Collins} "RE" 312B-4 For Sale

I have for sale a beautiful Collins 312B-4, Round Emblem in CCA Very Good to
Excellent condition.  Excess to my needs.  $425.00  Photos available upon
request.  Thanks and have a great day...

73s,

--Rich
R F Lee, W4LTD
CollinsNut@xxxxxxxxx
Antique Wireless Association - Member #0911
Collins Radio Association - Member #1699
Collins Collector's Association - Member #12057
Melbourne, Florida
(321) 987-7433

☼ No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced. ☼