Re: {Collins} Values of Collins gear, was: Collins KWM-2A xcvr

My original comment about "count me in" was really what turned out to be
poor humor.  I do agree with Bill Cotter that things are only worth what
they will bring and today's situations may mean that we see units on sale
for much less than what we have seen in past few years (because some are
forced to dump them for needed cash).  Lynn is correct that recent 516-f2
supplys have sold for 40-50% of the $800 offered price that started this
whole conversation.  I still would be happy to buy a kwm-2a with a supply
(nice and in working condition) all day for that price.  jm

--
John M. Mathis, M.D., M.Sc.

Medical Director
Centers of Advanced Imaging