Re: {Collins} Collins Values

There are a couple of different views on this one and probably no  one can
predict accurately which way it will go for Collins or any other  vintage
equipment we consider to be collectible today. One  view presented below which
predicts diminishing demand makes a lot of sense  and many feel this is what will
eventually happen but what about the early  wireless equipment values? Some of
that stuff is now over 100 years old  and skyrocketing in recent years and the
high demand for it and increasing  prices isn't because the guys buying it
couldn't afford it as a kid.

Regards, Greg

>"Here's my question.  Will the Collins buyer pool eventually  disappear?  Or
will some of the current collector >enthusiasm rub-off  onto the newer
generation and keep Collins prices on an increase?"