From: collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of J ALLEN CALL
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 11:06 AM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Collins knobs

Hi all:  I am in need of some of the small Collins knobs that are used in
the KWM-2/2A  and

S-line gear as the VOX GAIN, ANTI VOX GAIN, S METER ZERO and ALC ZERO.  They
are 1/2 inch in diameter at the top and 5/8 inch diameter at the base.  It
has a pointer and is for a 1/4 inch shaft. I could use several.  Please let
me know what you have an price. Thanks.

W7KSG

http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/