{Collins} directional coupler

I have a 512 with an apparently replacement directional  coupler which has
home made sheet metal covers instead of that which is  pictured in the
manual.  I suspect the coupler was obtained from another  piece of Collins gear.
If anyone has a blown up coupler with the factory  cover intact I would
like to replace the home made cover on the unit.  Left  unanswered is the
question of why the replacement needed an "aftermarket"  cover.

Chuck, K1DA
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222585042x1201462767/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)