{Collins} FS 75A-4A price reduced

With regret I need to sell my 75A-4A (not a typo).  This is 75A-4 s/n 2833
that was worked on by W2VCZ in 1967 (who added the 75A-4A plate to the
escutcheon) and further by Dennis Brothers in 1987.  Receiver is spotless
inside and out and works well.  4:1 reduction tuning knob installed.  The
only flaw I know about is the audio and RF gain pots are a little scratchy
and a shot of DeOxit should help.  Has seen very little use over the past
few years.  Includes the stock filter and original manual as well as all
original paperwork from W2VCZ and Western Nebraska Electronics documenting
the modifications and work done to the receiver.  Photos available.  Price
is $1400 plus shipping from NJ by your choice of carrier.  Please give this
beautiful receiver a new enthusiast's home.  Thanks for reading and 73 to
all, Mike W2IY