{Collins} FS 51S-1F

I am selling a Collins 51S-1F rack mount unit. This radio belongs to another
ham and I am selling it for him. The radio is working very nicely. It has
been completely recapped with the 51S-1 capacitor kit. All tubes have been
checked on a Hickok 539 tube checker. Bad tubes have been replaced. There
are signs of some corrosion, but nothing hindering the operation. The AC
Cord is new.  The dial has some noticeable ware and the main tuning knob is
not original, but it looks fine and has the finger hole. The front panel is
in good condition. All functions are working. The fiduciary adjustment slips
some.

Frequency range is from 200 KHz to 30 MHz. The modes are SSB upper and
lower, CW and AM and sounds great on all modes. A readable reproduction
manual is included. This is a used radio so there is no expressed warranty.
The radio will leave here in working order and should be ready for immediate
use. All questions are welcome. The radio can be picked up in either San
Diego or Bakersfield. My friend is asking $1,150.00 + shipping. Pictures are
available upon requests.

Thanks,

George

WB6YEC