From: Roy W. Badrock <vk3ary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 1:17 am
Subject: {Collins} Wanted : KWM-1 Rear Power Socket

I am looking for a rear power socket for a KWM-1 transceiver in order to
complete the restoration of one of the units. It is a 22 pin (male) socket
with two 50 ohm coaxial sockets built in. Anyone familiar with this
transceiver will know the one I am referring to.

If anyone has a spare that they would be willing to sell to me, I am happy
to pay all associated costs.

Roy W. Badrock    VK3ARY

CCA Member No. AC03-11475

http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/