{Collins} KWS-1 FOR SALE

I am putting my Collins KWS-1 transmitter up for sale. This transmitter was restored at W3HM Lab in 2008..It's a beauty! I can send pictures to interested buyer. I do not wish to ship this transmitter but if the buyer wish to have it shipped, it will be their responsibilty to make the arrangement. The transmitter is located in the Dallas, TX. area..Picture can be provided upon request. You can contact Robert, (WW9W) at 214-383-0247 or 941-276-6128. Thanks for looking.

Robert (WW9W)
214-383-0247 or 941-276-6128