{Collins} What's a Collins 75S-2 worth?

Some 8-10 years ago I obtained from a friend a Collins 75S-2 and two 51J-4s. I have never applied any power to the receivers, and I doubt the friend I got them from had powered them up in many years. The 74S-2 is in pretty good cosmetic condition, as I recall - I have it stored in an air conditioned shed and need to get it out and have another look. (But that has to wait till I get some strength back in my broken wrist.) I think somewhere I also have a rather large collection of crystals for it, to extend frequency coverage. I'm wondering what would be the price range for a 75S-2. ??

Dan