{Collins} For Sale: Rockwell Collins KWM-380 Transceiver

Hello all,

For Sale: Rockwell Collins KWM-380 Transceiver

Rockwell Collins KWM-380 100w transceiver covers 1.8 to 30 MHz including 60m in 10 Hz steps with a four-speed tuning capability.

Excellent cosmetic and operating condition. Works as new!
Display LED's were updated and are exceptionally bright.

Includes following filters: SSB 2.1 Khz, SSB /RTTY 1.7 Khz, and CW/RTTY 360 Hz
Also includes optional Rockwell Collins Noise blanker.

See photos at: http://www.bydesignhost.com/forsale/html/kwm-380.html

See more info at: http://www.collinsradio.org/html/kwm-380.html

Asking $2500.00 plus actual shipping / insurance.
Radio will be double boxed.

I prefer Cash, Cashier's Check, USPS Money Orders, or PayPal.
(add 3% for PayPal -  I will only ship to a PayPal confirmed address).

I am a long time eBay user with 100% positive feedback.
Click here to confirm my excellent eBay feedback.
My eBay userid is "KW6KW".

I am also former President of the Collins Collectors Association.

Send e-mail to me at sandy@xxxxxxxxx or call me at my business, Reflections By Design, at 408-674-5730. Please leave a message if my voice mail answers, I will call you back ASAP.
Thanks for reading.

73, Sandy KW6KW
sandy@xxxxxxxxx
408-674-5730

NOTE:
This radio was checked by Bob Struk KX6K. Bob is well-known in the Collins Radio community for fine servicing of the KWM-380 and other Collins radios. If you need your KWM-380, HF-380, or Collins S-Line radios serviced, please contact Bob via e-mail at kx6k@xxxxxxxxxxx Tell him Sandy sent you!

This KWM-380 is serial# 128...a one owner radio owned, maintained, and pampered by a Colonel in the Army Signal Corp until his death at the age of 94.