Re: {Collins} 32S-3 CW Chirp

Try turning down the CW calibrate control.  In some 32S-3 series transmitters turning this control more than about 12 o'clock produces a chirp.  You can run it up if necessary to "spot" a signal but then run it back down.

I got an E-Mail one evening about such a problem when I was using my 32S-3 on 40 meter CW.  I noticed that I had run the CW CAL control way up.  So, I ran the control back below mid-point and the keying problems went away.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com