{Collins} WTB

I am looking for a plastic finger hole, either an original or and after market one.

I need a replacement meter or meter face for a collectable 32S-2. This is just
the standard meter, but has the screw on type bulb holder. I would like to
keep this original if possible. The face on this one has the paint flaking off of it.

Also looking for a cherry RE 312B-3.


Kurt Keller

This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail (Mailman edition) and MHonArc.