{Collins} Collins 30L-1 Arcing at interlock switch

I have a nice working 30L-1 amplifier. All original except for new rectifier diodes about a year ago. Recently It has developed an issue with arcing at the top cover interlock switch. The first time it happened right at power up. I immediatly shut off and checked everything out finding no problems. The interior is clean and interlock hardware is tight and looks fine. After reassembly and power up, all seemed ok until the next day. About 2 minutes after powering up the 2nd time, it happened again. This is happening when the amp is idle and not during tune up or transmit.

 Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am a new member here and am glad to be part of the group

Thanks.
N8YOK
Mike Mackin