{Collins} Collins S line FS

It is with great reluctance I have decided to sell my S-Line.  Have another pressing project.

All pieces are at least CCA Very Good Condition.

WE 75S3C with T-9 mod done by WN4I Yves Pautard.  SSB filter and filter cover.
WE 32-S3
WE 312B-4 Station Console/Phone Patch
WE 516F-2 PS w/cabinet.  Capacitors replaced no mods.
Connecting cables

I prefer not to split up.  Email me for pictures.  I am located in Denver and recommend local pickup but we can talk about shipping.

$2600 +shipping.  reasonable offers considered.   Radio is on the air and we can set up a sched if you want to hear it.

Also have a 30S-1 might consider selling with the radio.

Jimmy Ball
AAØJB