{Collins} 75A-1/2/3 Parts

Have pretty much parted out my old 75A-2.? Still have some parts left such as IF cans, most switches, gear assemblies, oscillator/mixer/rf inductors and more.??(Meter, transformers, KHz dial, front panel, tuning slugs, and some other parts already gone.)
?
Take advantage of this pre-July 4th sale and pick up that needed part for many A line models. No reasonable offers refused. . .and some unreasonable offers accepted.

Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.? Buy these parts now to keep them?from showing up on RadioMart as being "pristine" and from "my personal collection." hi hi

73,

Buck
W0LC