From: collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Paul Kraemer
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 9:41 AM
To: COLLINS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} spam???

I just got this unclear message through the email from
collins-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx stating

Your membership in the mailing list Collins has been disabled due to
excessive bounces

What does that mean?
There were links to click on---which I avoided
Anybody care to comment
Paul K0UYA

http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/