{Collins} S-Line mechanical filters

I have several Collins (Red label) & Rockwell Collins (Blue label) F 455 FA
mechanical filters for the S-Line that are excess to my needs.  I have
checked them in my receiver and they are all OK.  $85 each shipped by
Priority Mail to US addresses.  Cash, check or Postal MO is OK to my address
at QRZ.com.  Here is the list of what they are:

Red label 2.1 Code date 6810

Red label 2.1 Code date 6926

Red label 2.1 Code date 6940

Red label 2.1 Code date 7514

Blue label 1.5 Code date 7633

Blue label 3.1 Code date 7804

Blue label 0.8 Code date 8509

Thanks & 73 de,
Bob
KN8VFV - 12 July 1960, K8VFV since 1961
Member of: 10 - X, CCA & SEMDXA
Life member: ARRL & QCWA
8 Band DXCC, 6 Band WAS, 50 MHz VUCC (250)
DXCC Honor Roll Phone, #1 Mixed
Listening 50.125, 144.200 and 145.700 MHz
Web Site - http://www.customcomputing.us/k8vfv/
Email - K8VFV at ARRL dot NET
In GOD we trust
Outgoing email checked by AVG AV