To: "Collins" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 15:25
Subject: {Collins} FS: 30L-1 Power Supply boards

I recently upgraded my 30L-1 with the Young Kim board. Wondered if anyone would be interested in the original diode and capacitor boards. As far as I can tell the capacitor board is good. I think one of the diode strings on the diode board went west as I was seeing only half the normal voltage when I removed the boards. Asking $65.00 for the two boards and that includes postage to the lower 48 states. Sorry, no overseas sales or shipping.

Thanks for looking,
George
W7HDL
http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/