Re: {Collins} Info wanted on SM-80 Mic

Lee,

The SM-80 complemented the HF-80 series equipment. I suspect that the mic is similar or the same in characteristics to the SM-280. I've seen photos but have not had the opportunity to work with the SM-80. However, I can tell you from personal experience that an SM-280 works appropriately with my HF-80 system.

Jerry Kessler
N4JL