{Collins} Collins console

I have received an offer from a friend who is helping with the estate for
one of his friends, he had a RE S-Line composed of a 32S-1, 75S-1, 30L-1, a
small power meter and a console that I have not found in any file. I does
not have any model, has a round emblem, has a power meter plus a phone
patch, it has quite big black round knobs and it is in the same cabinet as
the 312B-4.
I would like to identify it and have a price for it, if possible. I can send
a picture I have to any friend who could help me,

Appreciate any help, 73,

--
Jim, HK1N