Re: {Collins} Eimac 3-500Z tube value?

The problem with the 3-500Z is that if they have not been used for a couple of years they often go bad.  This is because of the seals around the pins.  Some 3-500Z tubes last for years without being used but those are in the minority.

The tubes need to "show some red" on the plates every few months to keep working up to specifications.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com