Re: {Collins} Eimac 3-500Z tube value?

The 3-500Z won't "re-getter" from just the filament being applied.  You have to apply high voltage and get the plates showing red to have any chance on reviving the tube.

Now ceramic tubes (i.e. 4CX250B) can usually be revived by applying heater ("filament") voltage for a period of between 24 and 48 hours.  Unfortunately, this doesn't usually work for glass tube like the 3-500A.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com