Jim
WA6VQP

===

On Jun 27, 2009, at 4:50 PM, youngkim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Jim,
I have a stainless flat head screws, you need to paint it to grey color.
if you want them, I will mail it to you.
Young
k6hm

--- On Sat, 6/27/09, Jim Hendershot <wa6vqp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jim Hendershot <wa6vqp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Collins} 30L-1 on the air!
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, June 27, 2009, 4:47 PM
Hello all!

Well, after some rework of a less than average power cord,
my 30L-1 is now on the air in conjunction with my
KWM-2.  All seems in order, and I have no
complaints...  The unit just came up and worked, right
out of the chute. It was not long out of service with the
previous owner, so I didn't expect too much trouble, and for
once I wasn't disappointed.

But now, having gotten it all working, I move on to some
cosmetic issues.  The 30L-1 has those nice raised feet,
as does my 51S-1, which is at the same operating
position.  The KWM-2 and 312B-4, however, do not.
So I am looking for 4 of those nifty feet extenders.
Anybody willing to share?

Also, my KWM-2 has a couple of missing screws, which
currently have non-Collins substitutes.  So I need two
of the little grey flathead screws that go on the front, on
either side of the lid.  Anybody have a couple of those
they would like to sell, trade or ???

Thanks very much to all!

Best Regards,
Jim
WA6VQP

SHARE THE FUN: JOIN THE COLLINS COLLECTORS ASSOCIATION
TODAY !
http://www.collinsradio.org/membership/

NETS: Tues & Thur: 3.805 MHz-2000 Central + Fri: 3.895
MHz-2000 Pacific
SUNDAYS: 14.263 MHz-2000 UTC  +  AM Net: 29.050
MHz-1200 Central
1st Wednesday AM Net 3.880 MHz-2000 local (ET, CT, MT,
PT)