{Collins} KWM-2 RE/312B-5 (WE) FS

This Is A World Class Radio....Excellent In Every Respect....The Face Looks

New With Super Nice Bright White Lettering....All Controls Are Firm  And
Smooth....KWM-2 Is The Round Emblem Model..Interior Is Just As  Clean As
The
Exterior....Tubes Have Been Tested And We Have Replaced  Panel Bulb....It
Has
Crystals For 80 Meters Through 10 Meters....The  516F2 Power Supply(Winged)
Is  Also
Excellent...A high Voltage Rectifer  tube has also been replaced. As an
extra
this station comes with a  Collins 312B-5 Remote VFO (Winged), and a 312B-4
station CONSULE Winged). AND A  FULL SIZED, Collins SPEAKER (winged). all
MANUALS ARE INCLUDED....This Is A Plug  And
Play Collins Radio....$$2300.00 FOR THE ENTIRE PACKAGE. I  HAVE NO INTEREST
IN BREAKING THE Station up for sale....(You pay shipping from  the
Providence RI .area
...Tnx For  Looking..WA1SCH

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323006x1201367222/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun