{Collins} Collins Mic Socket.

Hello all.
Thanks to Smith, Robert, Dave, Rob, Pat, Jim, Charles, J, and Charles.
The information received was very much appreciated and this morning, (Wednesday), I went out to Brindabella Airlines at Canberra Airport and although they don't have one at the moment, An overnight order has gone in to a company in Sydney called EDMO who are suppliers to the aviation and marine industries.
I should be the proud owner of an 033 in-line socket some time tomorrow!
Once again thanks to the list members.
John Clare VK1CJ.