To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 9:59 AM
Subject: {Collins} 51J-4 filters

Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any 500KHz filters for the 51J-4 other than the 3 stock filters that they already have? I'd love to find a filter that is narrower than the 1 KHz filter that is in the radio. I've searched and haven't been able to come with anything. It's probably because there isn't, but I thought I'd throw out the question.

73,
Mike WB0SND