Re: {Collins} How to remove pencil marks...

Graphite on aluminum encourages corrosion, one should never use a pencil on aluminum.  (aircraft mechanics all know this, or should)  If it has been on there for a length of time, the aluminum will show etching, even if the graphite is removed.  A mild detergent seems to be the best method, followed by a very throrough rinse.

Scott W7SVJ